Experts share their ideas about what challenges and opportunities lie ahead. Their insights included using data to solve previously unsolvable problems and better connect people and processes, thus gaining knowledge of customers’ personalized needs....
Quality is often perceived as a qualitative attribute—“I know it when I see it”—rather than expressed as a quantitative one....
Two thought leaders discuss how leadership must play a role in making quality an organizational strategic imperative and understand how the past and present influence the future....
WHETHER OR NOT the general public realizes it, quality is all around us, the quality profession is quick to profess. Virtually every aspect of society has been (or should be) touched by some form of quality....
- QP Reviews: November 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: November 2015 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Deconstructing Risk [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Don’t Risk It [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Contextual Divide [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Clocking Out [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Deconstruyendo el Riesgo [Open Access]