Organizations function as systems—collections of interdependent processes, events and resources. Failure to embrace systems thinking can cause serious consequences for an organization....
Credit Agricole Group's investment banking arm recently launched a lean Six Sigma initiative and identified its cash payments process as one area ripe for substantial improvement....
In the last few decades, several improvement frameworks and practices have evolved to help organizations extinguish burning business issues. These frameworks and practices are not always enough when implemented alone....
Creating a universally accepted definition of quality can help in achieving quality globally to make this the century of quality....
- QP Reviews: November 2014 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: November 2014 [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Full Circle [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Slow Burn [Open Access]
- Standards Outlook: Catch My Draft [Open Access]
- Career Corner: The Pizza Paradigm [Open Access]