At the heart of Six Sigma is an approach to structured problem solving. DMAIC leads users through steps to determine the right scope for their problem, select the correct metrics to characterize the process to be improved and understand its performance....
Revamping its culture with a process mindset, eliminating fear of asking tough questions, training employees on quality tools and using a structured approach to planning and decision making helped Elevations Credit Union receive a Baldrige award....
Reviewing the FDIS version of ISO 9001:2015 after its release in early July, a team of ASQ Automotive Division members have considered how this could and will likely affect the pending release of the new ISO/TS 16949— scheduled for release in 2016....
How one organization created an audit program to improve supplier quality....
- QP Reviews: October 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: October 2015 [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: It’s Elementary [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Management vs. Punishment [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Know Your Roots [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Pursuit of Happiness [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Conozca mejor sus Raíces [Open Access]