The future of any enterprise depends on the quality of its customer service. All organizations—even those manufacturing products—are service organizations because all create value for customers by performing services....
To help service quality professionals negotiate the unique challenges they encounter, the ASQ Service Quality Division envisaged the Service Quality Body of Knowledge as an umbrella framework....
For an organization to be able to truly understand how well it’s meeting customer expectations, more concrete, measureable metrics must be used....
Today, hundreds of organizations regularly conduct surveys and focus groups, solicit comments and complaints, scour social media and gather data from other sources....
- Keeping Current: October 2012 [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Added Structure [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Risky Reputation [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Survey Fatigue [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Team Effort [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Esfuerzo en Equipo [Open Access]