This article is meant to calm your anxieties by helping you to understand five of the key changes in ISO 9001:2015, what they mean, what you must do to meet the new requirements and the resources available to you during the transition process....
Software quality is a key challenge for organizations because of its impact on final costs. At the same time, software quality can be a competitive differentiator an organization can offer to its customers....
There's something unique and special about the contributions the Ishikawa family made to the global quality movement and its advancement in the development and applications of quality thinking and methods....
A new approach that incorporates the Kano model can help you evaluate the performance of your quality audit programs....
- Keeping Current: September 2015 [Open Access]
- QP Reviews: September 2015 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Just Do It [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: See the Full Spectrum [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Who Cares? [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Truth Detective [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Simplemente Hágalo [Open Access]