A driver diagram is an applicable tool for many contexts, from improving process reliability to redesigning a service to creating new products to generating enhanced user experience....
Quality professionals are often challenged to help managers and employees embrace an understanding of quality that is more about management principles, systems theory and the broad concept of performance excellence....
During my visit, I met with members of the organization’s management team: Angela Zammit, marketing specialist; Fan-Chia Tao, director of R&D; Brian Johnson, senior product specialist; Liz Crew, product specialist; and Dan Damon, process engineer. All of ...
ISO 9001, the international consensus standard for quality management systems (QMS), has long been the core supplier of QMS requirements for several large sectors, including automotive, aerospace and medical devices....
- QP Reviews: July 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: July 2015 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: Substantiation Test [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Behind the Interviewing Curtain [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: Agile Quality [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Substandard Training [Open Access]
- Volviendo a los Fundamentos: Prueba de Fundamentación [Open Access]