Most Six Sigma applications pertain to increasing the efficiency of a key process by focusing on decreasing operating expenses and consequently increasing the bottom line. Few applications address an organization’s top line or revenue generation function....
The economic downturn of 2008 placed many public universities in a financially unsustainable position....
DFSS is a widely used algorithmic process that integrates quality as part of the new product design process that has been shown to improve the new product development performance....
E-470 is the 75-mph toll road that runs along the eastern perimeter of the Denver metropolitan area. The road is financed, constructed, operated and governed by the E-470 Public Highway Authority....
- QP Reviews: February 2015 [Open Access]
- Keeping Current: February 2015 [Open Access]
- Back to Basics: The Art of Root Cause Analysis [Open Access]
- Standards Outlook: Not a Game [Open Access]
- Perspectives: Well Rounded [Open Access]
- Career Corner: Termination Talk [Open Access]
- Quality in the First Person: Identity Crisis [Open Access]
- One Good Idea: FMEA to the Rescue [Open Access]