- PDF 59 pages 2015
- List $239.00
- Member $189.00
- Bulk Purchases
- Looking to purchase to post on your company's Intranet?
Note: You cannot print or share electronic standards. The file contains a digital watermark
to protect the copyright. E-Standards purchases are non-refundable.
This American National Standard (ANS) is an identical adoption of ISO 9000:2015. The text of this ANS does not differ in any way from ISO 9000:2015.
This standard provides the fundamental concepts, principles and vocabulary for quality management systems (QMS) and provides the foundation for other QMS standards. This International Standard is intended to help the user to understand the fundamental concepts, principles and vocabulary of quality management, in order to be able to effectively and efficiently implement a QMS and realize value from other QMS standards.
This standard describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- customers seeking confidence in an organization’s ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that product and service requirements will be met;
- organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- developers of related standards.
This standard specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
Also available in a print version.
You may also be interested in ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015: Quality management systems - Requirements and ASQ/ANSI/ISO 14001:2015: Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use.
ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9000:2015, ASQ/ANSI/ISO 9001:2015, and ASQ/ANSI/ISO 14001:2015 are available together in a bundle.
- Related Products
- Additional Information
- Item Number: T1039E
- Dimensions: 81/2 x 11
- For details on using this product as a textbook for your course or class, contact us