- 340 Pages 2016
- List $89.00
- Member $89.00
- Bulk Purchases
- Looking to purchase for a course or large group?
ISO Risk Based Thinking is the first book to address risk management in the new ISO families of standards. ISO incorporated Risk Based Thinking into ISO 9001:2015 and its management system standards. Learn what Risk Based Thinking really means and, most importantly understand what you need to do to adopt risk based thinking. Everyone who has adopted ISO management systems should read this book to understand and implement Risk Based Thinking.
ISO Risk Based Thinking offers you the following:
- Explains the rationale of ISO’s Risk Based Thinking into management system standards.
- Explains key risk concepts such as VUCA, risk management, risk context, etc.
- Presents insider tips and tools known to standards developers and high-priced management system consultants.
- Explains risk management concepts such as Risk Based Thinking (RBT).
- Lists critical risk, process, effectiveness, and RBT questions that your QMS consultant and CB should be able to answer.
- Presents Risk Based Thinking based on ISO 31000 and COSO standards.
- Related Products
- Additional Information
- ISBN: 978-0-96546-656-1
- Item Number: P1604
- Dimensions: 81/2 x 11
- For details on using this product as a textbook for your course or class, contact us