- PDF 168 Pages 2003
- List $25.00
- Member $15.00
- Bulk Purchases
- Looking to purchase for a course or large group?
NOTE: You cannot print or share electronic books. The file contains a digital watermark
to protect the copyright. E-Book purchases are non-refundable.
Best-selling author J.P. Russell focuses on the methods and techniques of conducting internal and external process audits. Learn how to apply PDCA and ACDP techniques, prepare process flow and tree diagrams, determine process effectiveness, and compose an audit report assessing compliance, controls, risk and process optimization. This guide is ideal for individuals who have a general understanding of auditing techniques and is written for auditors who conduct first, second, and third party audits to any standard or work instruction.
- There is a chapter on ISO 9001:2000 and many of the application examples use the updated standard.
- Russell shows that process auditing techniques are also applicable to FAA, FDA, EPA, OSHA, and other systems.
COMMENTS FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS
Average Customer Rating: (5 of 5 based on 2 reviews)
- " I can easily recommend it for someone new or who already has a general understanding about auditing but could use more info on the process aspect. There are several good books on process audits and this is definitely one of them. The real selling point for me though is the size. The small size makes it very handy... I carry it everywhere. It fits nicely in my shirt pocket and now anytime I'm waiting at the airport or somewhere else I can pull it out and read."
|– John Hall · O’Fallon, MO|
- Related Products
- Additional Information
- ISBN: 978-0-87389-595-8
- Item Number: E1191
- For details on using this product as a textbook for your course or class, contact us
- About the Author(s)
J.P. Russell is a trainer and instructional designer for QualityWBT Center for Education, which provides e-learning classes for standards, auditing, FMEA, customer satisfaction and other professional development subjects. He is a voting member of the U.S. technical advisory group for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) technical committee 176. JP is the author of numerous books, including the best-selling pocket guides The Process Auditing Techniques Guide, The ISO Lesson Guide 2000 and The Internal Auditing Pocket Guide. Russell is also an ASQ Fellow, former RABQSA lead auditor, and an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and a Masters of Business Administration from the ITT Stuart School of Management.