The third edition of this global classic is the most comprehensive, all-in-one package of book, downloadable resources, color-coded RCA map, and online resources currently available for Root Cause Analysis (RCA). Called by users “the best resource on the subject” and “in a league of its own."
The package offers the unique breadth, depth and practicality that can only come from six authors with 125+ years of combined international RCA consulting experience. It presents a globally successful, proprietary methodology developed by an international consulting firm with 50 years’ experience in 35 countries. Reach for it anytime you need field-tested advice for investigating, categorizing, reporting and trending, and ultimately eliminating the root causes of incidents with quality, reliability, environmental, health, safety, and production-process impacts.
The total package includes:
- 300-page Handbook focusing on rigorous application of structured techniques for both apparent cause analyses and root cause analyses. It includes step-by-step instructions, checklists, and forms for performing an analysis and enables users to effectively incorporate the methodology and apply it to a variety of situations. There are numerous incident, facility and industry-specific examples plus 120+ figures and tables.
- Downloadable Resources Toolkit, including examples of cause and effect Trees and a sample template; examples of cause and effect Timelines and a sample template; toolkits for Investigating, Data Gathering, Data Analysis, etc.; plentiful forms and checklists; field-tested toolkit ABS Consulting uses in its projects that you can adapt for your own RCA/incident investigation program; and a resource list of recommended books, websites, organizations, etc.
- Root Cause Map (full color-coded wall chart 17” x 22”)—a powerful tool for staff to use in identifying and coding root causes.
- Licensed access to ABS Consulting website for an abundant collection of articles, up to date examples, charts, forms, etc.
Root Cause Analysis Handbook is widely used in corporate training programs and college courses all over the world. If you are responsible for quality, reliability, safety, and/or risk management, you’ll want this comprehensive and practical resource at your fingertips.
Preview sample material from this book by clicking here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this pdf file.
- Related Products
- Additional Information
- ISBN: 978-1-93133-251-4
- Item Number: P1423
- Dimensions: 81/2 x 11
- For details on using this product as a textbook for your course or class, contact us