Gruska, Gregory (1990, ASQC) West Bloomfield, MI
- Annual Quality Congress, San Francisco, CA Vol. 44 No. 0
- QICID: 9524 May 1990 pp. 646-653
- List $10.00
- Member $5.00
This article is not available online. Contact us to receive a scan of the archive, in PDF format.
New to ASQ? REGISTER HERE.
(c/o), Deming Study Group of Greater Detroit
In the Detroit, Michigan metropolitan area, a group of statisticians and other practitioners periodically meet to discuss, with Dr. W. E. Deming's guidance, topics which will clarify and deepen the knowledge of statistical tools and the philosophy of continual improvement. A panel, drawn from the participants of this Study Group, will report the results of these discussions. Included are insights and direction into the concepts of:
Ample time will be allocated for questions and participant interaction.
- Interdependency and Economics: cooperation and win-win - as applied to suppliers: including supplier evaluation and selection;
- Cooperation and Win-Win - as applied to employees: including psychology of rewards and appraisal systems; intrinsic and extrinsic motivation; and
- Enumerative and Analytic Analysis: interrelationships among descriptive statistics, decisions, confidence, and predictions
Browse QIC Articles Chronologically:
Previous Article Next Article