Kaneko, Noriharu (1990, ASQC) Service Quality Management Co., Shizuoka, Japan
In Service Industries, it is very difficult to identify customers' requirements and the criteria in which customers evaluate service products.It is even more difficult to provide service products which can satisfy all kinds of customers' needs at all times.
Therefore, Quality Assurance in Service Industries should focus on 5 aspects.
1. Establish the quality policy by defining target customers.
2. Define the required quality from the target customers.
3. Provide the designed quality as minimum standards to staffs.
4. Inspect service products of staffs in the service process.
5. Survey the target customers' satisfaction and take action for improvement.
In this paper, Service Quality Assurance is defined as:"To assure the service quality which satisfy the requirements of target customers."
Service quality,Union of Japanese Scientists & Engineers (JUSE)