Arter, Dennis (1990, ASQC) TICOMP, Pasco, WA
- Annual Quality Congress, San Francisco, CA Vol. 44 No. 0
- QICID: 9431 May 1990 pp. 74-79
- List $10.00
- Member $5.00
This article is not available online. Contact us to receive a scan of the archive, in PDF format.
New to ASQ? REGISTER HERE.
This tutorial will discuss how to use the personal computer in implementing the audit program andaudit assignment. The presentation will be somewhat unique, in that an actual projected computerscreen will be used to present the information.
This will not be a "paper" in the classic sense. Applications to be presented are actual examples of those associated with administration of the audit program and those dealing with the actual audit assignment. These include:
Through the use of common computer resources, anyone with a minimum level of skills can become more productive in administering the audit group or implementing an audit assignment. This will lead to a higher acceptance of the audit product by our customers.
- Developing and maintaining an audit schedule
- Preparation of the audit notification letter
- Preparation of audit checklist questions
- Preparation of the report and any adverse findings
- Tracking audit reports and findings
Browse QIC Articles Chronologically:
Previous Article Next Article