Imelmann, Wilfried (1989, ASQC) Hilti Befestigungstechnik AG, Schaan
- Annual Quality Congress, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Vol. 43 No. 0
- QICID: 3590 May 1989 pp. 339-346
- List $10.00
- Member $5.00
This article is not available online. Contact us to receive a scan of the archive, in PDF format.
New to ASQ? REGISTER HERE.
- Latest developments in the construction industry require advanced fastening technologies.
In this paper I explain how to cover these condition and the related variables found in the construction industry such as different base materials, design criterias and knowledge on the construction sites.
- Total quality of fastenings is only assured if all of the following conditions are quality controlled:
- Quality of the fastener by the Manufacturer
- Quality of the design by the Construction Design Engineer
- Quality of installation by the Contractor
- Reliable and economical fastening systems require a Quality Assurance System covering the following elements:
- Hardware (fasteners and accessories)
- Software (catalogs, technical manuals/information)> Service (training support, repair, engineering support)
Browse QIC Articles Chronologically:
Previous Article Next Article