Gasko, Helen; Perry, Ann (1993, AQP)
- AQP Spring Conference Transactions Vol. 15 No. 0
- QICID: 16895 April 1993 pp. 235-241
- List $10.00
- Member $5.00
This article is not available online. Contact us to receive a scan of the archive, in PDF format.
New to ASQ? REGISTER HERE.
ISO encourages positive change both in quality systems and in the workforce by:
- enrolling the workforce in documenting their work processes
- involving the workforce in auditing their work processes for compliance
- communicating requirements more clearly through the use of ISO standards.
ISO 9000,Quality tools
Browse QIC Articles Chronologically:
Previous Article Next Article