Software Quality Professional Author Helpful Hints - ASQ
Software Quality Professional Author Helpful Hints
- Articles should emphasize application and implications.
- Use the early paragraphs of your article to summarize the significance of the methods or issues being discussed.
- Articles that focus on methods should describe techniques completely, so they could be implemented in a variety of settings without further information.
- Articles that require readers to use a specific product to implement the technique or process described probably are not suitable for SQP.
- Avoid language that is cumbersome. Use active rather than passive voice. Keep sentence structure and word choice clear and direct.
- Avoid jargon that might not be understood throughout the software industry.
- Citations should not distract from the readability of the article. Limit citations to one or two per key idea; use only the most recent or most widely accepted sources.