Lean & Six Sigma Review Author Helpful Hints - ASQ
Lean & Six Sigma Review Author Helpful Hints
- Articles should emphasize application and implications.
- Use the early paragraphs to summarize the significance of the methods or issues being discussed.
- Articles that focus on methods should describe techniques so completely that they could be implemented in a variety of settings without further information.
- Articles that require readers to use a specific product to implement the technique or process described probably are not suitable for Lean & Six Sigma Review.
- Avoid language that is cumbersome. Keep sentence structure and word choice clear and direct.
- Avoid jargon except that that is not understood throughout the industry.
- Use active rather than passive voice.
- Citations should not distract from the readability of the article. Limit citations to one or two per key idea; use only the most recent or most widely accepted.