Volume 46 ∙ Number 1
Download All Articles
- Application of Bayesian Methods in Reliability Data Analyses (PDF, 1,387 KB)
By Ming Li and William Q. Meeker
This paper compares the use of Bayesian methods with the traditional maximum likelihood
methods for a group of examples, including the analysis of field data with multiple censoring,
accelerated life-test data, and accelerated degradation-test data.
- Bayesian Binomial Assurance Tests for System Reliability Using Component Data (PDF, 430 KB) *Open Access
By M. S. Hamada, A. G. Wilson, B. P. Weaver, R. W. Griffiths, and H. F. Martz
This paper illustrates the development of Bayesian assurance test plans for system reliability assuming
that binomial data will be collected on the system and that previous information is available from component testing.
- An Introduction to Statistical Issues and Methods in Metrology for Physical Science and Engineering (PDF, 551 KB)
By Stephen Vardeman, Michael S. Hamada, Tom Burr, Max Morris, Joanne Wendelberger,
J. Marcus Jobe, Leslie, Moore, and Huaiquing Wu
- A Control Chart Based on a Nonparametric Multivariate Change-Point Model (PDF, 572 KB)
By Mark D. Holland and Douglas M. Hawkins
This article proposes a nonparametric procedure for multivariate phase-II statistical process control designed to detect shifts in location vector that relaxes these requirements based on an approximately distribution free multivariate test statistic.
- Some Current Directions in the Theory and Application of Statistical Process Monitoring (PDF, 343 KB)
By William H. Woodall and Douglas C. Montgomery
This paper provides an overview and perspective of recent research and applications of statistical process monitoring.
Request Reprint Permission