Volume 12 • Number 6
Work Redesign Supplement
Strategies & Tools for Work Redesign
- Redesigning the Workplace
1990s and Beyond: Customer Focused, Lean and Flat,
and Highly Flexible (PDF, 469 KB)
Michael Donovan, Ph.D.
- Thinking About a System That Continously Improves Itself
Continous Improvement...Sure! But in a System Striving to
Maintain Stability? (PDF, 453 KB)
- Creating Work Cultures with Competitive Advantages
What High Performance and High Commitment Are and Are Not (PDF, 494 KB)
John J. Sherwood
- Starting Self-Managing Teams
What are the First Stpes into the New Workplace? (PDF, 489 KB)
John Simmons, Ph.D.
- Designing in Participation
Participation: A Key Strategy for Creating Competitive
Advantage (PDF, 468 KB)
Dr. Donald O. Jewell and Dr. Sandra Jewell, Ph.D.
- To Design or Not to Design...
On the Quality Quest...Is This IT? Is That It? (PDF, 453 KB)
Helene F. Uhlfelder, Ph.D.
- Solving Quality Paradoxes
It's the System, Not the Situation that Needs Changing (PDF, 478 KB)
D.L. (Dutch) Landen, Ph.D. and Gayle A. Landed, M.Ed.
- Stages of Work Redesign
Don't Let Enthusiasm Overwhelm the Process (PDF, 460 KB)
Richard L. Cherry, Ph.D.
- Doing it Right from the Start
Merging Total Quality and Socio-technical Systems Design (PDF, 4 KB)
Willian A. Passmore, Ph.D. and Paul D. Tolchinsky, Ph.D.
Request Reprint Permission