ASQ Certification Exams and Certification Preparation Tools
How can you differentiate yourself from others in your industry? Sure, you can stay up-to-date on best practices through training, conferences, and seminars. But sometimes that's just not enough! In order to get immediate results in terms of job promotions, higher salaries, and new job opportunities you need an ASQ certification.
Don’t Confuse Certification With Certificates of Training
As individuals and companies strive to achieve and validate competencies in a competitive job market, there has been a great deal of confusion as to the true meaning of certification. Numerous training companies, educational institutions, and even individual training consultants are competing to sell training courses that purportedly include “certification.” But what you’re receiving from these companies is in fact just a paper certificate validating your participation in specific training.
An ASQ certification is an authentic professional certification that requires an individual to demonstrate competencies by passing an exam and having a track record of expertise in one of the specified quality disciplines, such as Six Sigma. ASQ does not require you to take the ASQ training—or any other particular courses—as a condition of awarding such certifications.
Benefits for you…
- Investment in your career and allows you to demand top dollar.
- Earn a promotion.
- Achieve increased proficiency.
- Demonstrate professional and personal accomplishment.
Benefits for your employer…
- Employees perfect and share new techniques and emerging technologies with their peers.
- Certification is an investment in the organization’s future quality operations.
- Knowledgeable employees assure product and service quality.
- Certified employees indicate organizational excellence.
ASQ has the resources to get you ready for your test. We offer training in multiple formats, including Web-based and classroom-based, so we can meet the needs of your schedule and preferred learning style. ASQ is your one-stop-shop for exam preparation. Below is a list of upcoming certifications and preparation resources that accompany each exam. And if you become an ASQ member, you can take advantage of member pricing on these certification exams, training, and books.
Application deadlines are just around the corner, so register today before it's too late!
Upcoming Exam Date: October 5, 2013
Application Deadline: August 16, 2013
- Biomedical Auditor
- HACCP Auditor
- Lean Certification (SME/AME/Shingo Prize/ASQ Partnership)
- Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
- Quality Inspector
- Quality Technician
- Reliability Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt