Access many of the benefits of Full membership at a significantly reduced rate. You must be a full-time student at an accredited university or college.
Unlimited Access to Knowledge and Solutions
- Quality Progress (online version only) – Our monthly magazine includes case studies, practical advice, and in-depth articles about what's happening in quality.
- ASQ Knowledge Center – Access to ASQ’s Quality Body of Knowledge (QBOK®) including more than 30,000 articles, case studies, editor’s picks, and powerful search options.
- ASQ Weekly – Weekly newsletter focuses on quality practices, member unit activities, and member benefits.
- Quality News Today – This online news service brings you daily quality-related news from around the world.
- ASQ Section Membership – Membership in one of ASQ’s local sections in the United States, Canada, and Mexico helps you meet and learn from people who work and live near your school.
- ASQ Online Communities – Create your own user profile, upload and share files, post comments, provide feedback, write a blog, and even build your own network to share your expertise.
- ASQ Conferences – Meet quality professionals looking to share knowledge and best practices.
- Recruit a Member Program and Benefits – For every new member you recruit you’ll earn ASQ Bucks to use toward ASQ books, standards, certification, training, conferences – even membership renewals.
- ASQ Learning Institute™ – Find the answer to all your learning, training, and professional development needs. Upgrade to Full membership to get special access to career planning tools.
- ASQ Certification – Invest in your future and demonstrate your commitment to quality by completing one of the more than 15 certifications offered at a discounted price for members.
- Career Center – Search new jobs posted by employers looking for quality professionals like you. This is a free service for members.
Other Valuable Benefits
- Member Rates – Members receive discounts on ASQ products and services including Quality Press publications, certification, training, conferences, and journals.
- Add additional Sections and Divisions – You can add additional Sections ($20 per Section) and Divisions ($10 per division) to your membership.
Download ASQ Member Benefit Matrix (PDF, 106 KB)
*All member dues are in U.S. dollars. Dues are for one year and subject to change without notice.