Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for Healthcare — Blended Format
Course Begins on October 15, 2013
ASQ’s Lean Six Sigma training is the right choice for you.
ASQ’s blended training format meets the needs of busy healthcare professionals. Each course combines our popular Web-based training and live virtual training with coaching and classroom training. Receive a higher ROI on your training with less travel and reduced training costs.
Benefits for you...
- Investments in your career - Six Sigma Black Belts have more career opportunities.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge, skills, and leadership traits are recognized and sought across all industries.
- Demonstrate professional and personal accomplishment.
- Companies seek professionals who have received Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training from reputable organizations.
Benefits for your employer...
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are valuable leaders expected to select and lead projects that contribute to the financial success of the company.
- Lean Six Sigma training is an investment in the organization’s future quality operations, capable of providing a measurable ROI.
- Lean Six Sigma experts are trained to take on the company’s most challenging process improvement issues.
Why Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma has saved healthcare organizations just like yours millions of dollars. Learn to implement the money-saving principles, practices, and technologies of Six Sigma, including:
- Reduce hospital acquired infections.
- Reduce hospital readmissions.
- Eliminate waste, improve throughput, and decrease wait times.
- Improve patient safety, satisfaction, and care delivery.
- Reduce excess inventory and operating costs.
- Demonstrate measurable improvement in processes and results.
- Increase cash flow through decreasing billing and administrative errors and delays.