This self assessment will help you find where you can make your best contribution to the Innovation process. Knowing your best role will enable you to make your most valuable contribution. You will find out whether you are a Creator, a Connector, a Developer or a Doer. Understanding your role and those of other people you work with will enable you to work more effectively with your colleagues. (Tell your friends about this self assessment) There are twelve questions with four choice answers to each and they will probably take you about ten minutes to answer. Have fun!
1. Go to the first line and decide which phrase most describes you – score 4 pts.
2. Then decide which phrase is least like you and score 1 pt.
3. There are two phrases remaining score 3 pts for the phrase more like you and 2 pts for the phrase less like you
4. Continue down each line until you have completed all ten lines
5. You must have a ‘4’ a ‘3’ a ‘2’ and a ‘1’ on each line
6. When you have finished you will be told which is you best role in the Innovation process and also the primary task for that role.