Ashton Thornberry Ogle Jr. Scholarship
Ash Ogle was a long-time friend and member of ASQ and HD&L, and an active volunteer with the HD&L and Quality Measurements divisions, and the Greater Detroit and Chicago sections. Ash had a passion for education and self-improvement. He held all possible ASQ certifications and was in continual pursuit of knowledge. This scholarship is offered in honor of Ash and his commitment to the educational standards and goals of the Society.
- One $500 USD scholarship is awarded in May of each year.
- Candidates must be members in good standing of ASQ.
- Candidates must hold at least two of the current ASQ certifications.
- Applicants are notified of the selection committee’s decision no later than 31 March of the year they apply for the scholarship.
- The award check must be used to help pay for college classes or continuing education courses from an accredited institution.
- Checks are issued jointly to the scholarship recipient and the accredited institution she or he is attending.
- Award winners are not eligible to apply for subsequent Ash Ogle Scholarships.
- Applications must be postmarked—or in the case of emailed applications,
received—no later than January 15th of the year the scholarship will be awarded.
- Completed applications and supporting materials can be:
- Mailed to:
Ash Ogle Scholarship Selection Committee
Human Development & Leadership Division
American Society for Quality
P.O. Box 3005
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3005 USA
- Emailed to:
Christopher DeMartino, HD&L Community Development Administrator,
- Questions about the scholarship should be sent to Mr. DeMartino.