ASQ membership isn’t just for individuals. We’ve designed levels of membership specifically for school districts, boards of education and even classrooms that want to showcase their passion for quality. With ASQ by your side, you’ll gain the resources necessary to help your students achieve academic success, while continuing to focus on continuous growth and improvement.
|The K-12 membership specifically addresses the needs of schools and districts for grades K-12.
Membership Dues: $350*/$750*
|Membership benefits can be delivered to a single school or to school districts. Benefits include:
- Member pricing on all ASQ’s products and services
- National Quality Education Conference—one 50% discounted registration for schools or one complimentary registration for districts
- Journal for Quality and Participation—three subscriptions for schools or 10 subscriptions for districts
- Quality Press books—three books for schools or 10 books for districts
- Access to ASQ Members-only Web site (My ASQ)
- Electronic Membership into select Forum and Divisions
- Access to the ASQ Library staff and resources
- Recognition as a K-12 member at NQEC
Get K-12 membership details. See who the current K-12 members are — join them today!
|Site membership in ASQ allows your organization to become part of a worldwide quality community that seeks to use quality tools to improve our world.
- Discounted rate for ASQ certifications
- Subscription to Quality Progress magazine
- ‘Sustaining Excellence’ eNewsletter
- Membership in ASQ Forums and Divisions
- Membership in local ASQ Section
- Invitations to Site-members-only event at the World Conference on Quality and Improvement (includes conference proceedings)
- Use of ASQ’s Quality Information Center
- ASQ Quality Press Collection EXCLUSIVE!
- Quality News Today online news service
- Electronic ASQ Journal Subscriptions
Join our current Site members in education.
Enterprise membership allows you to spread quality throughout your organization and build the culture of quality that gives you bottom-line results.
- An Enterprise membership number allowing all employees to log in to the members-only area of the ASQ Web site — “MyASQ”
- Access to all of ASQ’s Forums and Divisions and their electronic bodies of knowledge
- Member-pricing on purchases made by any employee when they provide the Enterprise membership number
- Volume discounts negotiated through the ASQ Relationship Manager
- Access for primary contact to a local section
- Electronic access to all ASQ journals and magazines — including Quality Progress
- Electronic access to the ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement proceedings
*ASQ member dues are for one year and subject to change without notice.