Get Involved with the ASQ Education Division
The Education Division welcomes your participation. We are always looking for volunteers to help the division grow and to provide networking opportunities. Check out our current newsletter for opportunities to get involved. Also the "About" page has a summary of our activities. We currently are looking for members to help with:
- Internet Liasion Committee (updating the website)
- Speakers to present webinars in our three sectors of Quality Education: P-12, Higher Education including community colleges, and Workforce Development. Also would like a few webinars for our international members.
- Higher Education faculty to propose and review conference proposals for NQEC 2013
- Discussion board participants and moderator for a higher education discussion
- Volunteer to help with the Membership Committee
- Blogger for P-12
- Blogger for improving teaching of courses on quality technology and engineering in a college setting
- Blogger on AQIP and accreditation
If you are interested in getting involved with division activities, email Cindy Veenstra.
If are interested in volunteering in another area of ASQ please fill out this form.