Welcome to the Customer-Supplier Division, a Community for sharing information on the relationship between Customers and Suppliers. This interaction is often called the Supply Chain, and it is multifaceted. While traditions continue, new kinds of arrangements are evolving. If you are wondering what has worked, or not worked, in the past and what your colleagues are pursuing now, you have come to the right place. We invite you to dig into the material, get involved, and make contacts.
- When David Has to Satisfy Goliath
- Panel Discussion: Social Responsibility and Risk in the Supply Chain
- How Audits Support Supply-Chain Management
- Measuring the Effectiveness of SQE – Webinar
- Culture of Quality: Establish an Environment Where Employees "Live" Quality – Webinar
You must be an ASQ Member and signed in to view recent discussions.