Delivering High Performance
The 2007 conference provides a forum for individuals and organizations seeking technologies, concepts, and techniques to improve the quality of their software products, processes, and services, and looking to enjoy networking and learning opportunities.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn proven methods and techniques for software engineering, quality and project management that others are using to achieve software excellence
- Network with your peers to compare successes and challenges
- Increase your productivity by implementing the tools and techniques presented
- Participate in tutorials that will provide you with new skills to enhance your working processes
- Learn about new tools and products provided by exhibitors