If we select your proposal, you must agree to adhere to the following:
- Submit your complete and final PowerPoint presentation to the ASQ Speaker Activities Coordinator by the requested due date.
- Your presentation must meet published specifications and guidelines. These guidelines will be distributed to you by the ASQ Speaker Activities Coordinator.
- Your final presentation must match the session proposal you originally provided.
- Selected speakers must refrain from any direct marketing of products, services, software, or other commercial ventures within the sessions.
- Make no changes to content, presenters, slides, or delivery after the published date.
- The primary speaker will receive one complimentary registration. Any additional co-speakers are responsible for paying a $395 co-speaker registration fee, and must be identified in the original proposal.
- Session presentations will be provided to all conference attendees prior to the event. If selected, you will be required to sign a license agreement form stating your copyright preferences.