Expanding the Reach of Quality in Sustainability and Social Responsibility
Environment, energy efficiency, and quality are just a few essential elements of sustainability. The Quality in Sustainability Conference offers sessions that tie together these elements with the principles and practices of social responsibility, providing useful tools attendees can readily implement within their organization or business.
- Social responsibility (general)
- Applying sustainable quality tools
- Sustainable environmental and energy initiatives
- Sustainability in design and construction
- Sustainability in organizational excellence
- Strategic social responsibility
- Skills and competencies needed by SR leaders
Quality in Sustainability (QIS) is a component of the ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement which draws thousands of quality professionals worldwide. A registration to QIS includes full access to the co-located ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement with hundreds of presentations on world class quality techniques.
Take the next step in your ASQ membership! Get involved! Attend the 2012 QIS!