The Next Generation of Quality: The Future Is Now
As technology and digital devices continue to rapidly change the way we do business and the way we conduct our lives, the field of quality must keep pace with these changes. Automation, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things have transformed the products we make and sell and the ways they are produced, as well as the services we deliver. How are quality philosophy and methods evolving to keep pace with this rapidly changing reality? How can quality professionals apply traditional tools to today’s business needs? Be part of the discussion. Share your knowledge and learn from others on the same journey.
MSS implementers, auditors, trainers, quality managers, quality engineers, supervisors, quality assurance specialists, and customer experience specialists will benefit from timely topics, experienced presenters, and practitioner case studies.
- Disruptive Innovation
Quality Fundamentals in the Digital Age
- Quality in the world of digitalization: automation and robotics, automated testing, big data, internet of things, new technology
- Innovation management
- Managing processes in a world of rapid change: How do we manage processes when technology changes so quickly?
- Quality Methodologies
Lean Six Sigma
Quality Management Systems
- Lean thinking in the digital age
- Lean Six Sigma case studies in manufacturing, healthcare, and service
- Total quality management (TQM) in the age of disruption; managing rapidly changing processes
- Standards: ISO 9001:2015; standards for new, online, real-time process analytical technologies
Quality Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Statistical process control (SPC) theory and application
- Business process improvement and management
- Process validation
- Integrating process and product management
Leadership and Management
- Application of basic quality tools in the digital age
- Quality management in the agile world for large and small organizations
- Strategies for knowledge management, team management, and strategic management
- Communicating effectively to:
- Executive leadership
- How can quality become a strategic question for executives and governance leaders?