Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Then choose an exam date.
The last administration of the current CSQE Body of Knowledge will be November 30, 2016. The first administration of the new CSQE Body of Knowledge will be December 1, 2016. Compare the new and old CSQE Body of Knowledge.
Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 261 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Quality Software Engineer Prep Course
- Certified Quality Software Engineer Question Bank
- Software Quality Engineering
- Building Software Quality Skills
- Software Functional Testing and Test Management
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Requirements Engineering
- Management of the Process for Customer Reported Software Problems
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- The Certified Software Quality Engineer Handbook
- Fundamental Concepts for the Software Quality Engineer, Volume 2
- The ASQ Auditing Handbook, Fourth Edition
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>