Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Are you ready to choose an exam date?
Take a look at the Quality Technician Body of Knowledge.
Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 203 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Quality Technician Certification Preparation
- Certified Quality Technician Question Bank
- Design of Experiments
- Concepts of Control Charts
- Introduction to Measurement and Calibration
- SPC Implementation
- Statistical Thinking: An Introduction
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- The Certified Quality Technician Handbook, Second Edition
- Glossary and Tables for Statistical Quality Control, Fourth Edition
- Juran's Quality Handbook, Sixth Edition
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- The Metrology Handbook, Second Edition
- ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008: Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by Attributes
- Concepts for R&R Studies, Second Edition
- The Handbook of Applied Acceptance Sampling: Plans, Procedures and Principles
- ANSI/ASQ Q9001-2008: Quality Management Systems: Requirements
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>