Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? If so, you're ready to choose an exam date.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 235 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate Question Bank: CQIA Certification Preparation
- Continual Improvement Assessment (CIA)
- Customer-Supplier Partnerships - An Introduction
- Improvement Tools & Techniques: Charts, Controls, Diagrams, Improvement Methods Sampling and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Quality Management - Revised
- Quality 101 (Instructor Led)
- Q101: Certified Quality Improvement Associate Certification Preparation
- Quality Tools
- Root Cause Analysis
- Systematic Problem Solving for Sustained Improvements With Quality Tools
- Systematic Problem Solving for Sustained Improvements With Quality Tools for Healthcare
- Voice of the Customer
- Need more training options? ASQ Sections and ASQ Forums/Divisions offer more training opportunities.
- The Quality Improvement Handbook, Third Edition
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- Business Process Improvement Toolbox, Second Edition
- Root Cause Analysis: Simplified Tools and Techniques, Second Edition
- The ASQ Quality Improvement Pocket Guide: Basic History, Concepts, Tools, and Relationships
- The ASQ Pocket Guide to Root Cause Analysis
- Performance Metrics: The Levers for Process Management
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>