Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Are you ready to choose an exam date?
Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take a look at the Quality Auditor Body of Knowledge.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 503 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Quality Auditor Classroom or Web-Based
- After the Audit: Continual Improvement from Audit Process
- Auditing (CQA) 2004 BoK Additions Training
- Auditing (CQA) Fundamentals I
- Auditing (CQA) Fundamentals II
- Auditing (CQA) Fundamentals III
- Certified Quality Auditor Question Bank: CQA Certification Preparation
- Internal Auditing
- Internal Auditing Basics
- Internal Auditing Executive Overview
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training (RABQSA Certified)
- Process Auditing Techniques
- Process-Based Auditing
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance
- More Related Training >>>
- The ASQ Auditing Handbook, Fourth Edition
- The Management System Auditor's Handbook
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
- After the Quality Audit: Closing the Loop on the Audit Process, Second Edition
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Juran's Quality Handbook, Sixth Edition
- The Internal Auditing Pocket Guide, Second Edition
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Audits Made Easy, Third Edition
- How to Audit the Process-Based QMS
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- Auditing Beyond Compliance: Using the Portable Universal Quality Lean Audit Model
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>