Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Then choose an exam date.
Take a look at the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
The last administration of the current SSBB Body of Knowledge will be March 6, 2015. The first administration of the new SSBB Body of Knowledge will be March 7, 2015. Compare the new and old SSBB Body of Knowledge.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 349 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Preparation
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Question Bank: SSBB Certification Preparation
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Classroom or Web-Based
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt—Financial Services Version
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training for Healthcare
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with Minitab
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt—Minitab Supported —Financial Services Version
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt—Minitab Supported — Healthcare Version
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for Service — Blended Format
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training for Healthcare – Blended Format
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt-Minitab Supported-Services Version
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt-Services Version
- Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare Executives
- LeanSigma® Fundamentals
- Managing and Leading in a Six Sigma World
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Preparation
- Six Sigma Team Facilitation Skills
- More Related Training >>>
- The ASQ Pocket Guide for the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Modern Methods for Robust Regression
- Factor Analysis Statistical Methods and Practical Issues
- Understanding Regression Analysis
- Introduction to Factor Analysis
- The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook
- Six Sigma for the New Millennium: A CSSBB Guidebook, Second Edition
- Implementing Six Sigma: Smarter Solutions Using Statistical Methods, Second Edition
- Applied Data Analysis for Process Improvement: A Practical Guide to Six Sigma Black Belt Statistics
- Project Portfolio Selection for Six Sigma
- Process Improvement Using Six Sigma: A DMAIC Guide
- Concepts for R&R Studies, Second Edition
- The Memory Jogger Plus+
- The Team Handbook, Third Edition
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>