Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Then choose an exam date.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 239 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Preparation
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Question Bank: SSGB Certification Preparation
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt — Classroom or Web-Based
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Service — Blended Format
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt-Service Version
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt—Financial Services Version
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt—Healthcare Version
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Preparation
- More Related Training >>>
- The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook
- Applied Statistics for the Six Sigma Green Belt
- Modern Methods for Robust Regression
- Introduction to Factor Analysis
- Factor Analysis Statistical Methods and Practical Issues
- Understanding Regression Analysis
- Transactional Six Sigma for Green Belts: Maximizing Service and Manufacturing Processes
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Round 2
- Process Improvement Using Six Sigma: A DMAIC Guide
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- The Team Handbook, Third Edition
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>