Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Then choose an exam date.
Take a look at the Quality Engineer Body of Knowledge.
Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 259 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Black Belt/Quality Engineering Statistics
- Certified Quality Engineer (Web-Based Training)
- Certified Quality Engineer - Exam Preparation Course
- Certified Quality Engineer Question Bank: CQE Certification Preparation
- Introduction to Quality Engineering
- More Related Training >>>
- Modern Methods for Robust Regression
- Factor Analysis Statistical Methods and Practical Issues
- Understanding Regression Analysis
- Introduction to Factor Analysis
- The Certified Quality Engineer Handbook, Third Edition
- Practical Reliability Engineering, Fifth Edition
- Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
- The Uncertainty of Measurements: Physical and Chemical Metrology: Impact and Analysis
- Concepts for R&R Studies, Second Edition
- Reliability Statistics
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis: FMEA From Theory to Execution, Second Edition
- ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by Attributes
- ANSI/ASQ Z1.9-2008 Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by Variables for Percent Nonconforming
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- Juran's Quality Handbook, Sixth Edition
- Glossary and Tables for Statistical Quality Control, Fourth Edition
- Quality Engineering Statistics
- Supplier Management Handbook, Sixth Edition
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>