Step 2. Prepare for the exam.
ASQ designed these resources to help you get ready to take the exam. Have you already reviewed these items? Are you ready to choose an exam date?
Take a look at the Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge. Review a list of references that provide the basis for the exam questions. These items give you a better idea of the material covered in the exam.
The last administration of the current Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge will be February 28, 2014. The first administration of the new Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge will be March 1, 2014. Compare the old and new BoKs.
Take an interactive sample exam to receive additional feedback on the questions that appear in the sample exam. Print out the paper-and-pencil sample exam (PDF, 695 KB) to see the actual test format, including instructions and test questions from past exams.
ASQ offers many books and training opportunities to help you prepare.
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Question Bank: CMQ/OE Certification Preparation
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Refresher
- Cost of Quality: Finance for Continuous Improvement
- Customer-Supplier Partnerships - An Introduction
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Lean Enterprise
- Systematic Problem-Solving for Sustained Improvement with Quality Tools
- More Related Training >>>
- The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Handbook: Fourth Edition
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty, Third Edition: Survey Design, Use, and Statistical Analysis Methods
- Beyond the Ultimate Question: A Systematic Approach to Improve Customer Loyalty
- Insights to Performance Excellence 2011-2012
- The Team Handbook, Third Edition
- Juran's Quality Handbook, Sixth Edition
- The Executive Guide to Improvement and Change
- The Supplier Management Handbook, Sixth Edition
- The Logical Thinking Process: A Systems Approach to Complex Problem Solving
- Office Kaizen: Transforming Office Operations into a Strategic Competitive Advantage
- Office Kaizen 2: Harnessing Leadership, Organizations, People, and Tools for Office Excellence
- The Quality Toolbox, Second Edition
- Search for more ASQ books>>>
Are you ready to take the exam? Choose an exam date. >>>