By making quality a global priority, an organizational imperative, and a personal ethic, ASQ becomes the community for everyone who seeks quality concepts, technology, or tools to improve themselves and their world.
To increase the use and impact of quality in response to the diverse needs of the world.
You may also try downloading the video.
- As a global quality community, ASQ advances the professional development, credentials, knowledge and information services, membership community, and advocacy on behalf of millions of individual and organizational members in 140 countries.
- ASQ champions the cause of quality through a variety of fields and standards. ASQ provides support to a number of volunteer groups that develop and approve international and American National Standards. This includes the most widely known standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 26000, and ISO 14001, as well as other standards and technical reports that apply quality management principles, tools and technology.
- Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., ASQ supports membership services and business operations through ASQ Global, ASQ China, ASQ Mexico and ASQ India; with ASQ WorldPartners® around the globe.
- The ASQ family of companies also includes accreditation leaders ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board, ANAB-ACLASS, and RABQSA operating around the globe. Forensic Quality Services (FQS) joined the family in March 2012.
- For more information on ASQ and what we do, please see this interactive brochure.